Thursday, May 19, 2005

Thursday Three

MAYHEM! CAR CRASHES! FASHION!

What else can it be but the SEASON FINALE EPISODE OF THE AXIS OF WEEVIL THURSDAY THREE!

1) What is, or was, your favorite style of dress, or a particular item of clothing you remember fondly from childhood?
There are pictures of me in grade school riding my bicycle with pants under my dress. This was the 50s and girls had to wear skirts, but Mom knew I needed to keep my legs warm and it was hard being a tomboy in a skirt.


2) What style of dress do you remember being humiliated by as a kid, but your mother made you wear anyway?
Skirts that came down to my knees. As soon as I got on the bus, I would roll the waistband to shorten them to an acceptably cool length. Of course, I went through high school with a thick lump around my center.


3) What dress style/clothing choice do you remember as being unbelievably cool at the time that now makes you cringe? Would you actually burn pictures of yourself in the outfit if you ran across them now?
hmm, probably everything I wore in college in the late 60s and early 70s.

No comments: