Saturday, February 26, 2005

Enjoying February

February Delights
This post is a conscious effort to live in the moment. I'm tired of winter and long for spring, so do I just wish my life away or enjoy it as is? At my age, why would I want to hurry time along anyway? So here is what I delight in this morning, February 26. Watching the almost full moon set while the sun rose. The sun is shining and the sky is blue. The flock of geese who flew across the moonview this morning. Joking with hubby this morning. Sons got up when called. Three hours at home this morning without husband and sons. Samson came when I called him. Wool socks. Coffee and more coffee. Finding the one piece I needed to link a large piece to the edge of my jigsaw puzzle. Several good books waiting to be finished. The friendly visit from the neighbor. Prayer walk at church and people praying for our schools based on the display I completed this week. The funny, sad, insightful, thought-provoking blogs I just read. Time to jot off this post.

No comments: