Friday, January 07, 2005

Foosball Fools

Foosball Fools
We had a foosball tournament last night. First single eliminations which Ricky won and then double eliminations with no clear winner, but a clear loser. Whenever a team had me as a member, that team lost. At first, I thought if Ricky was on a team, that team won...until Ricky and I lost to Ron and Dad.

A few minutes into the fiercely competitive play, I took off my jacket because it was getting hot. Rick then took off his sweatshirt and then both boys took off their shirts. This is uniquely a teenage boy thing. They aren't modeling their Dad who normally remains clothed. I suspect it is a result of their bodies becoming more like men than boys. Ricky has a great physique - broad straight shoulders tapering to a small waist and flat stomach. As soon as he adds some muscle mass, he will probably never wear a shirt.

No comments: